Our competitive rates, broad selection of mortgage products, and first-class service have made us a lender of choice in the Colorado Springs community. Explore CB&T Mortgage loan programs:
Conventional loans sponsored by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac accommodate loans up to $453,100 and include a wide range of down payment, interest rates, and repayment terms.
CB&T Mortgage, one of El Paso County’s largest VA lenders, has received automatic authority from the Veterans Administration to issue VA loan guarantees.
Features of a VA loan include:
- No down payment
- Fixed rate loans
- More flexible qualification guidelines than conventional loans
CB&T Mortgage is an FHA-approved direct endorsement lender.
Some of the features of an FHA loan include:
- Low down payment (usually 3.5% of the purchase price)
- Low closing costs
- Easier credit qualification
- Option of fixed rate or adjustable rate mortgage (ARM)
Jumbo loans are for mortgages that exceed the $453,100 limit set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
First-Time Homebuyer Loan Programs
The state of Colorado and El Paso County have loan programs available that offer first-time homebuyers with down payment assistance and have easier credit standards. CB&T Mortgage is an active lender in these programs.
Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA)
- Offered to both first time and non-first time homebuyers
- Credit score as low as 620
- Down payment and closing cost assistance
El Paso County Single Family Mortgage Program
- Down payment assistance grant equal to 4% of the mortgage amount to qualifying low and moderate income homebuyers
- Mortgage rate at 4.5%
- Maximum income set at $88,900 (2 or fewer) and $103,700 (3 or more)
- Maximum home purchase price is $283,000
- No first-time homebuyer requirement